Your Own Wheeling to Healing:
A Guide To Healing Yourself and Groups of People Who’ve Experienced Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
James Encinas’s first book, Wheeling to Healing…Broken Heart on a Bicycle: Understanding and Healing Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) built a foundation of hope for healing embedded memories of trauma from childhood. The second book, a companion, Your Own Wheeling to Healing, offers readers a way to own their process of healing, and to share it with others.
- Information and exercises in each of the 26 chapters offer hope for healing in support of the thesis of Encinas’s first book, Wheeling to Healing.
- Your Own Wheeling to Healing offers permission to form healing communities and empowers lay persons to create positive change in society.
- Making the essence of ACEs science useful to individuals and informal groups is the motivation behind Encinas’s work as a change-maker and thought leader.
Your Own Wheeling to Healing by Reverend James Encinas
- Publisher: new72publishing
- Publication date: July 1, 2018
- Pages: 170
- Size: 7x10
- ISBN: 978-1-946054-12-8
- Print Type: B/W